December 05, 2005

Woohoo!!

The new knitty is out! I, as a kitty addict, especially like Kate, a knitted kitty. I will probably make this from some yarn left-overs.

But first, I want to finish Lucky. I'm still on the first sleeve! *blush* I must say I'm getting faster at it now, so I will hopefully finish the sleeve soon. In the meantime, I finished my first hat! It's
lacecap from Knitty, knitted up in a greenish blue, as I look ridiculous in white. No more bad hairdays for me! Finishing my first 'real' (as in more challeninging and not a rectangle) knitted item made me feel proud of myself and also more connected to this world in a weird-kind-off-way. I felt really content that evening and it truly motivates me to keep on with my other project.

Now, I also have to knit one up in red for my best friend (it's her birthday on the 10th of December). So if you don't mind I'm going to cocoon now in my warm, little nest bed. I promise I will post some pics on wednesday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TheKnittingBee said...

We want pictures! We want pictures!

That's so cool that you've finished your first non-rectangle! Congratulations :) I like the look of that hat but it looks so complicated (plus it does not look like it would suit me) - I bet you look great in it!

8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home